I really like reading Manga

I really like reading Manga, the Manga i read right now is Naruto,Death Note, Yu-gi-oh, Inu-Yasha and Samurai Deeper Kyo, and today wanted I to start reading a new Manga so i went to the Libary to borrow One Piece and Dragon Ball ( Dragon Ball had i once readed when i was a kid)  I found new Naruto books that i haven't readed yet. after i selected Manga Bools did i go to the computer that i could borrow them.
 but their system were offline and paper on the screen it said " Idag kan ni inte låna här för att vi ska uppdatera systemet" means "Today, you can not borrow, from here we had to update the system"
====================================================================
I fell sad today :'( ~ MaH
====================================================================

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar